WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+2
Vipes
Swarles
6 posters

I think it's time for another break

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

I think it's time for another break Empty I think it's time for another break

Post by Swarles Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:14 pm

As you may have noticed with the 1 show i've done in like 5 weeks, I've just been having trouble finding time to do this between work and the other stuff I'm doing. I think it'd probably be best to take a break on this for now, and maybe coming back with a new format, or maybe even something different entirely. I still want to make content for my youtube channel, but I've been doing this FPR stuff for a lonnnng time and I'm not sure how much more I can do with it.
    Vipes
    Vipes

I think it's time for another break Empty Re: I think it's time for another break

Post by Vipes Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:17 pm

As sad as I will be to not have any FPR to look forward to, I completely understand the need for a break. You've been entertaining us with this for years, and I'm grateful for it. I do hope it's not the end of the road for FPR, though. It's given us a lot of good moments throughout the years.
    Dr. Rudeboy

I think it's time for another break Empty Re: I think it's time for another break

Post by Dr. Rudeboy Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:45 pm

Completely understandable everyone needs a break from stuff
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:43 pm

thanks guys
    Oblivious1
    Oblivious1

Post by Oblivious1 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:55 pm

As unfortunate as this news is, I can understand and respect it...but I think I'm worn everyone else in feeling maybe this calls for one more big go home show?
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 pm

Let be honest after Rikidozan and Jumbo was unfairly banned cause every one else sucked.. The league went down hill and the ratings tanked.. after a break let Team Spudz led by Rikidozan and Jumbo bring the league back up and to new heights!!!!
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:22 pm

#BanJumbo&Rikidozanfortwolifetimes
    RFSKannon
    RFSKannon

Post by RFSKannon Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Perfectly understandable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:55 pm