WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

2 posters

Test Video Recording of TEW 2013

Max_Marvelous
    Max_Marvelous

Test Video Recording of TEW 2013 Empty Test Video Recording of TEW 2013

Post by Max_Marvelous Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:07 am

if you want to see someone fail miserably booking their own promotion on TEW 2013 here you go...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFLy4Uwhqjo

just a little background before you click the link this was just a test to see how recording on my laptop works and its nowhere near the amount of great stuff that Nikk and Swarley have done on TEW.Cheap Plug go watch there stuff on Nikks Channel if you haven't already.The Mod I took was from the year 2001 and i removed the WWF and removed all the contracts from everybody. The video is just a little over 2 hours long as I started the promotion from scratch. if you want to just see the Card being booked its at 1:17:50. you don't have to watch the whole video because asking someone to watch two hours of just booking a promotion is a bit much but if you just want to watch the intro to get a grasp on the recording that's great. and if you have any suggestions or tips please let me know on here or in the Comments of the Video.

Last edited by Max_Marvelous on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    2kNikk
    2kNikk

Test Video Recording of TEW 2013 Empty Re: Test Video Recording of TEW 2013

Post by 2kNikk Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Hey!

Audios great and the visual is crisp. Promotion is a fun test, would be interesting to see how it progresses. I'd recommend shorter episodes but it sounds like you know this. All in all looks good to me Max!
    Max_Marvelous
    Max_Marvelous

Post by Max_Marvelous Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Oh wow thanks Nikk! it means a lot to here your thoughts on the video being a fan of your videos.I've been working on a mod that's kind of like a best of all time mod but with custom promotions for a while that ill probably show off next

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:07 pm