WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

JAPW Promoter ‘Fat’ Frank Iadevaia Passes Away

WWF Attitude
    WWF Attitude

JAPW Promoter ‘Fat’ Frank Iadevaia Passes Away Empty JAPW Promoter ‘Fat’ Frank Iadevaia Passes Away

Post by WWF Attitude Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Larry Csonka wrote:According to pwinsider.com, Jersey All Pro Wrestling ‘Fat’ Frank Iadevaia passed away at the age of 43. Iadevaia passed away in his sleep last night. Iadevaia, along with several business partners, founded Jersey All Pro Wrestling back in 1997. The promotion was the home for such stars as Jay Lethal, Charlie Haas, Danny Maff, Low Ki, Monsta Mack and Homicide. Here are some comments from Gabe Sapolsky, Chris Hero and Jay Lethal on his passing…

@thechrishero: Always enjoyed working for @japw1997 Frank Iadevaia treated me with respect & kindness. Thank for your contributions; you'll be missed RIP

@BookItGabe: Fat Frank did a lot for many wrestlers and the indie scene. Condolences to his friends and family. RIP and thank you, Frank.

@TheLethalJay: The man who gave me my start in wrestling has passed away. A part of me is gone. He was known to many as "Fat Frank". I love you! RIP FF

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:30 am