WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+4
2kNikk
JustSkiff
Swarles
MegaSuperUltraThingy
8 posters

ProWrestlingTees mystery shirt grab bag

JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

ProWrestlingTees mystery shirt grab bag - Page 2 Empty Re: ProWrestlingTees mystery shirt grab bag

Post by JustSkiff Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:43 pm

So I ordered an Ibushi shirt (before THEY'RE GONE FOREVER!!!) and decided to roll the dice once again with 2 random shirts.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

ProWrestlingTees mystery shirt grab bag - Page 2 Empty Re: ProWrestlingTees mystery shirt grab bag

Post by Swarles Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:57 pm

I wore my austin what shirt for like the 2nd time over the weekend. I seem to have misplaced the depression shirt. So you know, great investments.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 am

For those wondering, my random shirts (as reveled live on TIR) were a "It's Clobbering Time" CM Punk shirt, and a "Bad Times Don't Last But Bad Guys Do" Scott Hall shirt. The CM Punk shirt's pretty cool, and I think I like the Hall shirt more than the Stone Cold and JR shirt from my first batch.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:09 pm

WWE is selling 5 shirts for $25. who's feeling lucky? http://shop.wwe.com/wwe-mystery-mens-t-shirt-package-%232/W12133.html?dwvar_W12133_color=...#start=30

EDIT: apparently i am because i pulled the trigger.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:25 pm

I'm putting money on you getting that Bobby Roode shirt.

I won't be doing this, because there's maybe 6 shirts that I would actually want.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:48 am

I ordered this, but mostly because I really wanted that Gable towel and felt silly ordering just that

I'm probably going to get one of those "I'm a hugger" t shirt and be real sad about it
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:55 am

i mean worst case scenario i just bought 5 tacky undershirts for work so i'm not too worried about it, but yea i am dreading getting like a nia jax "i'm not like most girls" shirt or something.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Swarley your luck on these things are v bad but I will also be trying my hand in this. Can't wait to see what horrible shirts I get. I own a decent amount of recent wwe shirts (2 enzo and cass, balor, owens, new day) tho so it's whatever

EDIT: MOST SIZES SOLD OUT GUESS YOU DONT WANT MY MONEY FAM
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:34 pm

that was happening to me when i tried to order. there is a mystery package 1 and 2, i kept going back and forth between the 2 until the size i wanted came up.

Granted this was also last night so they might just be legit sold out by now *shrug*
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:31 pm

I had the same problem and checked back after an hour and they had more up
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

So in looking over reddit people started getting these today and it appears that it's not the random grab bag style but that each box had 5 specific shirts that everyone gets

I do wonder if the shirts will be different in later packages after some of the shirts sold out and were replaced with different ones hence the seemingly random in stock/not in stock problems people were having

I won't post what the shirts were just in case people want to be surprised, but I wouldn't hate the contents of either box so far, as there were at least 2 or 3 shirts I'd be okay with
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:59 pm

got my shirts today fam

Cesaro- "the professional" red t shirt
    new day unicorn shirt
    lucha dragons
    orange john cena
    black shane mcmahon shirt with dollar signs on it

the only one i loathe is the shane one so i consider this a massive success.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:35 pm

I have the New Day unicorn shirt and I love wearing it around town.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:49 am

I got the other box and I received

1 Roman Reigns shirt Sad
    1 Straight Outta Dudleyville shirt Sad
    1 Asuka shirt Smile
    1 Sami Zayn and the Zayniacs Shirt Smile
    1 Fight Owens Fight shirt from our new universal overlord Smile

Overall happy with it

Also got my Gable towel which I love
    Ben_Ditch05
    Ben_Ditch05

Post by Ben_Ditch05 Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:37 am

I'm sad I missed out, they ran out of my size... I will get you next time WWE!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:16 am