WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+2
Swarles
TeeBeeKay
6 posters

The girl I'm crazy about

TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

The girl I'm crazy about Empty The girl I'm crazy about

Post by TeeBeeKay Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Just told me she's reconnecting wih her ex so Im drinking an entire bottle of grey goose and love tweeting the dark knight

"im not wearing hockey pads"
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

The girl I'm crazy about Empty Re: The girl I'm crazy about

Post by TeeBeeKay Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:59 pm

"Any pyschotic ex boyfriends I should know about?"

"You have no idea"

NOT COOL BATMAN!!!!!
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:11 am

Little over half way through the bottle and I gotta tap out...
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:33 am

well that was fast

probably a good call though.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:34 am

Yeah it's a bummer but the bright side of only finishing half a bottle of vodka? Another half for tomorrow!!
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:35 am

I'll join you in spirit from afar with one of these bad boys

The girl I'm crazy about 870
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:36 am

Cheers! I do love me a good cold Hamms
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:05 am

TeeBeeKay wrote:Yeah it's a bummer but the bright side of only finishing half a bottle of vodka? Another half for tomorrow!!

The girl I'm crazy about Cheers_leonardo_dicaprio

SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Don't ever let a woman bring you down TBK, you the man
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:33 am

Drunk again, watching the hangover 2, actually pretty solid when you're this drunk

Saw a pic of her with her ex/current bf today and its driving me crazy, i hate that i feel this much for a girl i only went out with once(though we'v known each other for a few months) it just sucks i feel completely out of control of my emotions

Sorry for heaping all my problems on you guys but since we're social media friends this is kind of the only safe space i have to vent, i don't understand why i feel this way, but i do and it sucks
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:05 am

Been there. After a few times I've learned not to get involved with a girl who still has any feelings for her ex, especially if they've been on again off again.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:28 pm

Also been there, minus the booze I was prob 18-19 when I had my most women problems. You'll realize when you meet someone else that all the pain she's causing you now wasn't worth it. But you won't regret it either. It'll make you a better person.

#deep
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:30 am

Thanks for the kind words guys, it does help.

A little (sober) backstory

I'm 26 going on 27 and I've never had a girlfriend before. I've always been an intensly shy and awkward person especially around women. In fact I didn't go on my first date until I was 22. And now nearly 5 years later I've probably gone on dates with 2 dozen or so different women, and some have gone one date and done a few have gone 3-4 dates but it almost always ends with the same text message, "hey you're a great guy...but". And now it feels like almost everyone in my life is in some new stage, be it engagements, marriages, having kids etc and it's becoming increasingly difficult to be single without feeling horrible.

I've always lacked self confidence to the point that I had never actually asked out a woman I've known personally, it's always been either set ups by friends or meeting women online, that was until this girl where I somehow miracously found the courage to ask her out a huge step for me. We went out and had a nice time, but it was also pretty casual and could easily been taken for a platonic evening. I doubled down and told her in plain terms I'd like to take her out on a date and was overjoyed when she agreed, we never made that second date.

I know for the little I've known her my attractionor infatuation seems insane and I would agree, but I can't help how I feel. I imagine it will get better in time, but I think this is also the culmination of my frustrations where I'm really trying and for some reason can't make anything work, so I don't know what to do, but just genuinly bummed out.

If you read all that, thanks, it's really nice to have a place to get some of my thoughts out of my head and out there and I appreciate it.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:54 am

And now nearly 5 years later I've probably gone on dates with 2 dozen or so different women, and some have gone one date and done a few have gone 3-4 dates but it almost always ends with the same text message, "hey you're a great guy...but". And now it feels like almost everyone in my life is in some new stage, be it engagements, marriages, having kids etc and it's becoming increasingly difficult to be single without feeling horrible.

You know, there's nothing wrong with being alone. You can do whatever you want and have no obligations or others to answer to. A lot of the people in your life that you mentioned are making a huge mistake. Many of them don't realize the type of commitment that is involved with marriage, the dedication it takes to raise a kid, or just how expensive it is to start a family.

They're in their mid 20s and for the next 20 years their life will consist of coming home from work (if they have jobs), watching the kids, and taking care of the house/family.

5-10 years from now if not sooner, many of those people will be divorced and having to either raise kids as a single parent or to pay child support, and none of those people (divorced or not) will have the opportunity that you have, which is to put some money into savings and enjoy your 20s.

By no means be a hermit, but I believe that if you're meant to find someone, you will find someone and it won't even feel like you're trying. The problem too many people make is that they try too hard to find someone to settle down with for no other reason than because society dictates they should, so they end up tied down with someone they're not even that crazy about before they've had much of a chance to go out and really enjoy life.

You have plenty of time for that someone to walk into your life. The average human life is like 80 something years which means you have about 60 years to come across this person. Just live your life and let it happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:35 am