WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+2
Slayer
Joe5150
6 posters

Stone Cold Podcast Retuning to WWE Network w/ guest Paul Heyman

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Stone Cold Podcast Retuning to WWE Network w/ guest Paul Heyman Empty Stone Cold Podcast Retuning to WWE Network w/ guest Paul Heyman

Post by Joe5150 Mon May 18, 2015 12:46 am

Right after next week's RAW, Austin is returning to the WWE Network and doing a show with Heyman.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Stone Cold Podcast Retuning to WWE Network w/ guest Paul Heyman Empty Re: Stone Cold Podcast Retuning to WWE Network w/ guest Paul Heyman

Post by Slayer Mon May 18, 2015 1:56 am

Good. Jericho's podcasts were rather dull, so I am eagerly anticipating the return of Stone Cold. Heyman should make for a great guest as well.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Stone Cold Podcast Retuning to WWE Network w/ guest Paul Heyman Empty Re: Stone Cold Podcast Retuning to WWE Network w/ guest Paul Heyman

Post by Stroke Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm interested to see what they talk about, since Heyman has already been on Stone Cold's Podcast. Hopefully they don't just rehash things they already talked about.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Mon May 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Stroke wrote:I'm interested to see what they talk about, since Heyman has already been on Stone Cold's Podcast. Hopefully they don't just rehash things they already talked about.
    They will absolutely, 100% rehash a lot of the same things. It wouldn't be a WWE network show without rehashing something for the 100th time.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Mon May 18, 2015 5:52 pm

There's been about 3 episodes of The Steve Austin Show that Heyman has been on, but they've all been different. The first two were a 2-part interview while the third was an unused bonus episode that got uploaded months later.

While I do expect them to re-use certain things, Heyman's pretty good about mixing things up for entertainment's sake.

Also, The Stone Cold Podcast has now been announced as becoming a monthly show, effectively forcing out Live! with Chris Jericho of that spot. Future guests that will be coming on the show include Hulk Hogan, Sting, and the Undertaker.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Mon May 18, 2015 7:24 pm

I hope they talk about the phone call that led to Austin coming to ECW, ive never heard them talk about it before
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon May 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Austin Show>Jericho Show

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:52 am