WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015

SBR
    SBR

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 Empty Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015

Post by SBR Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 20150426_payback_EP_LIGHT_match-HP_4Way
    WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH:
    Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns
    *If Rollins doesn't retain, Kane is fired

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 20150426_payback_EP_LIGHT_match-HP_cenarusev
    WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP, I QUIT MATCH:
    John Cena (c) vs. Rusev

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 20150426_payback_EP_LIGHT_match-HP_2-3falls
    WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, 2 OUT OF 3 FALLS MATCH:
    The New Day (c) vs. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 Results
    Ryback vs. Bray Wyatt

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 20150426_payback_EP_LIGHT_match-HP_zigglersheamus
    Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 20150426_payback_EP_LIGHT_match-HP_wadeneville
    King Barrett vs. Neville

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 20150426_payback_EP_LIGHT_match-HP_divastag
    Naomi & Tamina vs. The Bella Twins

KICKOFF:
    Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 20150511_payback_EP_LIGHT_kickoff-hp1
    Macho Mandow & Curtis Axel vs. The Ascension

Last edited by SBR on Thu May 21, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 Empty Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015

Post by Joe5150 Sun May 17, 2015 11:13 pm

As I said on the chat: WWE has been doing good shows all around for the last 2 or 3 weeks. The main event was good, but I was not a fan of the finish. too much of a clusterfuck. I fine with Seth winning, just would have gone about another way. They really need to make Seth look a little stronger, he looks too much like a pussy doing everything, from wrestling to walking dwn the hall with security.
    Slayer
    Slayer

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015 Empty Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Payback 2015

Post by Slayer Mon May 18, 2015 2:02 am

This show was surprisingly very good. The main event was fun, but Fatal 4-Way matches are rarely classics due to the chaotic format. I actually thought they did a better job with the finish for Rollins, but the problem is that Seth's attempt at the Pedigree sucked. It's a good choice for a finisher since he can't do the Curb Stomp at the moment.

Cena vs. Rusev was awesome. I still HATE that Rusev & Lana are breaking up, because they work so well together and I fear for both of them on their own, although less so for Rusev. I hope Rusev ends up winning MITB to make up for all of these losses to Cena.

New Day vs. Kidd & Cesaro was great yet again. New Day keep getting better in their role as heels, and they have great in-ring chemistry with Kidd & Cesaro.

Nothing else really stood out, but Ryback vs. Wyatt was a nice hoss fight. Sheamus and Dolph keep having very good matches, and Dolph getting busted open was brutal.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Mon May 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Thought the show was average. Main event was good, New Day vs. Tyson/cesaro was very good, rest was whatever. Did not think Cena/Rusev was good at all, pretty much an indie garbage match that people enjoyed because WWE doesn't do those kinds of matches much anymore.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon May 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Thumbs in the middle show. I loved the main event and the tag title match. Everything else was fine. I have thoughts about the I Quit match that I will articulate better on tIr tonight. But to preview it, I think that they way they did it was flawed and cost it from being a great match.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:06 pm