WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

Watch Netflix's 'Bojack Horseman' NOW!

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Watch Netflix's 'Bojack Horseman' NOW! Empty Watch Netflix's 'Bojack Horseman' NOW!

Post by Joe5150 Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:59 pm

It's a half-hour 90's MTV-style adult animated comedy, but with much more crude humor. The humor is also clever. It's a world of character's who are some Animals and some humans. It's about a washed up(but still famous) alcoholic, drug addicted, self-centered, former '90s sitcom star horse 'BoJack'. The show is brilliant, over-the-top, and the backround humor is gold. It stars Will Arnett(SNL), Aaron Paul(Breaking Bad), & Alison Brie(Community/Mad Men) as the 3 main voices. I'm only 4 episodes deep and it's already one of the funniest adult animated shows I've seen. Because of the popularity, it's already been green-lit for seasons 2 & 3.

Meet the most beloved sitcom horse of the '90s ... 20 years later. Set in an L.A. where humans and anthropomorphic animal-people coexist, "BoJack Horseman" is about one man (well, horse-man) who peaked too early and must figure out what to do next. Starring Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris, Alison Brie, and Aaron Paul

GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

Watch Netflix's 'Bojack Horseman' NOW! Empty Re: Watch Netflix's 'Bojack Horseman' NOW!

Post by GolfClubNinja Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:07 pm

i have watched parts, i need netflix to watch it, so dont give me any spoilers until i get it!
    SBR
    SBR

Watch Netflix's 'Bojack Horseman' NOW! Empty Re: Watch Netflix's 'Bojack Horseman' NOW!

Post by SBR Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:17 pm

I actually agree with this. Really blows current adult cartoons out of the water.
    dragondragon
    dragondragon

Post by dragondragon Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Probably my favorite comedy since the office/ p&r

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content