WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

5 posters

Former WWE Superstar goes all Taylor Swift on potential return to company

PhenominalXX1
    PhenominalXX1

Former WWE Superstar goes all Taylor Swift on potential return to company Empty Former WWE Superstar goes all Taylor Swift on potential return to company

Post by PhenominalXX1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:17 pm

If someone could make a music video of Punk and WWE set to this song I would love them forever.

-

But in all seriousness, he's obviously trolling.
    SBR
    SBR

Former WWE Superstar goes all Taylor Swift on potential return to company Empty Re: Former WWE Superstar goes all Taylor Swift on potential return to company

Post by SBR Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Damn he looks a lot better than he did last time he was on WWE TV. Good for him.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Former WWE Superstar goes all Taylor Swift on potential return to company Empty Re: Former WWE Superstar goes all Taylor Swift on potential return to company

Post by Swarles Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:47 pm

SBR wrote:Damn he looks a lot better than he did last time he was on WWE TV. Good for him.

I don't know about you, but he's looking 22.
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:38 am

PhenominalXX1 wrote:

If someone could make a music video of Punk and WWE set to this song I would love them forever.

-

But in all seriousness, he's obviously trolling.

what show was that! must... see... Punk!
    Slayer
    Slayer

Post by Slayer Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:09 pm

That was the Alternative Press Music Awards that aired on AXS TV on Monday. He opened the show, interviewed various bands throughout the night, introduced Ice T's band Body Count, and then presented Billy Corgan with a lifetime achievement award.

I personally didn't care for his appearances, as I don't feel his schtick works well outside of wrestling. Even then, he was doing everything possible to distance himself from wrestling on the show, despite that being the reason he's famous.
    GolfClubNinja
    GolfClubNinja

Post by GolfClubNinja Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:19 pm

he needs to be in either

A: A punk rock band

or..

B: Create a wrestling schoolpromotion or join a rising wrestling group

or..

C: Hide In his lair, only coming out to get food and for Cubs games

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:08 am