WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

3 posters

Hernandez Gone From TNA

Spudz
    Spudz

Hernandez Gone From TNA  Empty Hernandez Gone From TNA

Post by Spudz Tue May 13, 2014 1:19 am

from tnasylum
    After months of inactivity, Hernandez has officially parted ways with TNA. His profile has been moved to the alumni section on ImpactWrestling.com. Hernandez was a multi-time NWA/TNA tag team champion alongside four different partners throughout his tenure with the company.
    SBR
    SBR

Hernandez Gone From TNA  Empty Re: Hernandez Gone From TNA

Post by SBR Tue May 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Pour one out for Super Mex.
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Tue May 13, 2014 9:55 pm

People have bashed Hernandez since breaking up with Homicide, as fun as it's been to bash TNA, I hope people don't jump on the Hernandez bandwagon just because he's been released.

He's close to his mid 40's and he will make plenty of money in AAA and on the indies for the rest of his career, which really won't be too much longer.
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Tue May 13, 2014 11:58 pm

J-Double5150 wrote:People have bashed Hernandez since breaking up with Homicide, as fun as it's been to bash TNA, I hope people don't jump on the Hernandez bandwagon just because he's been released.

He's close to his mid 40's and he will make plenty of money in AAA and on the indies for the rest of his career, which really won't be too much longer.

He should have been gone like in 2011 and his tag reigns with fake Chavo and real Chavo should have never happened.

I will bash TNA for screwing up LAX... they were on to something when Konnan was the mouth piece and they screwed up..

I will laugh at when Hernendez had the world title briefcase that one year and a few people thought for sure he was going actually cash it in and win it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 am