WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

5 posters

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014

SBR
    SBR

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 Empty Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014

Post by SBR Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:44 am

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 20140415_ER_DB_KANE_LIGHT_HP
    WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, EXTREME RULES MATCH:
    Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kane

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 20140414_ER_MATCHES_LIGHT_HP
    The Shield (Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns) vs. Evolution (Batista, Triple H & Randy Orton)

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 20140414_ER_Cena_Bray_LIGHT_HP
    STEEL CAGE MATCH:
    John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 20140428_ExtremeBigEBad_Homepage
    WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP:
    Big E (c) vs. Bad News Barrett

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 20140414_ER_MATCHES_LIGHT_HP_divas
    WWE DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP:
    Pagie (c) vs. Tamina

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 20140428_RobVanDamCeasaroSwagger_Homepage
    Jack Swagger vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Cesaro

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 20140421_ER_RTruth_Woods_Rusev_LIGHT_HP
    R-Truth & Xavier Woods vs. Alexander Rusev

Preshow:
    Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 20140428_ToritoSwog_Homepage
    WEE-LC MATCH:
    El Torito vs. Hornswoggle

Last edited by SBR on Tue May 13, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 Empty Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014

Post by CapitalTTruth Mon May 05, 2014 12:45 am

Solid overall show.

Tamina Snuka is maybe my favorite female wrestler right now. She looked really impressive.

Dragon and Kane went at it. It was a throwback to the attitude era for sure, with props and train-wreck segments in the back. It was good though.

Bray and Cena was a little disappointing to me. I think they overbooked the match in some ways. The end was hot, but the match itself didn't make a lot of sense to me, but then again, I hate the escape rule of cage matches. I think Bray and Cena have kinda terrible in-ring chemistry. They are both sort of slow and work best when someone else can change the pace of the match. When they are working together the match seems to drag. It isn't bad, but it just drags.

Cesaro and RVD looked particularly good together.

I am really really glad that Barrett won the IC title. I don't dislike Big E but he got stuck and needs some change of pace. Maybe a good feud with BNB would be good for him. I also love me some BNB. That guy is great.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 Empty Re: Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014

Post by TeeBeeKay Mon May 05, 2014 1:23 am

This show wasn't bad per say, but it wasn't good at all

The Cena/Bray match sucked

The main event didn't do anything for me, it was just the big spot, and the feud continues, so that sucks

The Shield/Evolution match picked up steam and was really great the last 10 minutes, but the first 10 minutes weren't the right tone for the match IMO

Everything else was so-so
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Mon May 05, 2014 2:45 am

Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 Bm1y66YCYAEmEdI

Apparently WWE sent this out at some point today, someone fucked up
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Mon May 05, 2014 10:47 am

I was a bit disappointed that they left the door open for Kane/Bryan to continue, but I think they don't know who to put against Dragon next. Batista is taking time off, Orton has probably had too many matches with dragon, HHH is probably not going to happen. Shemus may turn soon and they COULD fast-track Cesaro, but I am not sure the time is right (perhaps winning money in the bank?). I thought the match was ok. I isn't what I want to see every night, Kane looked better and stronger than he has in a really long time and Dragon looks strong, and not terribly threatened early in his reign. I fear they are going to book Hell in a Cell between Dragon and Kane. It will hopefully not be so overbooked as this one was. If it isn't, it could really be a fun match.

CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Mon May 05, 2014 10:47 am

TeeBeeKay wrote:Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 Bm1y66YCYAEmEdI

CENA IS TURNING HEEL! HE IS JOINING! OMG OMG OMG OMG!
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon May 05, 2014 1:14 pm

I'll have all my live thoughts from the arena on tIr tonight. Also, I love that WWE is billing Kane as Demon Kane.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

i don't know i thought it was a decent show. Shield/Evolution was really good, bryan/kane wasn't great but it was a kane match. Cena/Wyatt was fucking terrible though.

And if you missed weeLC, you legit need to go back and watch it.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Mon May 05, 2014 5:20 pm

TeeBeeKay wrote:Confirmed and Potential Matches for WWE Extreme Rules 2014 Bm1y66YCYAEmEdI

I can't believe they showed JBL slacking off on the job.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm