WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+3
RefChrist
CapitalTTruth
Indy
7 posters

Indy watches Batista win the Royal Rumble

Indy
    Indy
    Admin

Indy watches Batista win the Royal Rumble Empty Indy watches Batista win the Royal Rumble

Post by Indy Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:52 am

CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Indy watches Batista win the Royal Rumble Empty Re: Indy watches Batista win the Royal Rumble

Post by CapitalTTruth Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:13 am

The state of those wrestling DVDs makes me antsy. Seriously, I got really anxious as he stomped around amongst the strung about DVDs that where not taken care of.
    RefChrist
    RefChrist

Indy watches Batista win the Royal Rumble Empty Re: Indy watches Batista win the Royal Rumble

Post by RefChrist Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:00 am

AwesomeSauce, That is all.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Francis rip off.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:36 pm

I like that they have two rooms in their home with pretty much nothing in them.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:37 pm

SBR wrote:I like that they have two rooms in their home with pretty much nothing in them.

Thanks Obama.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:30 pm

SBR wrote:I like that they have two rooms in their home with pretty much nothing in them.

You don't have a dvd room?

What, are you storing your dvds on shelves? GET WITH THE TIMES!
    RefChrist
    RefChrist

Post by RefChrist Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:24 pm

LOL, Ive got a DVD trunk, All of my wrestling dvds are filling the trunk of my car. I have been selling certain ones and it seems like the only time I watch them are at friends house, at the gym or at a show. I will take a picture when I remember. With my gear, my workout stuff and my dvds, my trunk is full.

Its the only way to keep the kids out of them and I love being in a rolling Indie and Tna wrestling library.
    Xero
    Xero

Post by Xero Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:30 pm

RefChrist wrote:

I love rolling in a Indie and Tna wrestling library.

Bad mental image
    RefChrist
    RefChrist

Post by RefChrist Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Just don"t try stealing my car now....
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 pm

when i moved i put all my DVDs into cardboard boxes by company (ie a couple ROH boxes, a WWE box etc). I just kind of left them that way. It's probably the most space efficient my DVDs have ever been.
    RefChrist
    RefChrist

Post by RefChrist Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:50 pm

I had them all in boxes then need the boxes... Now they just scatter the trunk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:28 am