WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

3 posters

So like this is really cool

SBR
    SBR

So like this is really cool Empty So like this is really cool

Post by SBR Sun May 26, 2019 12:34 am

I can't tell you how hard it was to remember how to add a forum but AEW had quite a show I hear
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

So like this is really cool Empty Re: So like this is really cool

Post by Swarles Sun May 26, 2019 3:29 pm

I can't believe you went through the trouble of adding a aew forum when one thread probably would have been enough lol.

And you kept the impact one!
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Mon May 27, 2019 1:24 am

It was like really hard to figure it out too haha
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Tue May 28, 2019 5:27 pm

I really get a good feeling about AEW & its future after DoN, The show wasn't perfect but, I think they will work on correcting those things. I think they have the knowledge of history that they can look at to know what to do and not to do, etc. They have owners that is not Dixie & Panda. I think the roster is a great mix so far.. The younger, less experience talent going learn from the older vets plus agents like Jerry Lynn, Dean Malenko, Arn Anderson that going put them ahead of ROH & Impact in ring cause those companies are lacking that kind of experience. I think character & personality wise they are off to a decent start. I imagine the roster additions will grow in quality, while I feel Impact & ROH are going have trouble

They have so much going for them.. They actually have buzz, I think they going know how to market the company.. their merch will be sold and not kept in a ware house for a long time.. I think they have position the right people in a lot spots in the company. I think having so many 30 somethings having some power going be a plus.

AEW actually has long term goals and plans, they aren't going week by week or month to month. Willing to spend money and going know, where to invest at aka not afraid to advertise.

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed May 29, 2019 1:03 pm

I agree with pretty much everything you said. Even having to spend $50 for a PPV like the stone age, after the show I in no way felt like I didn't get my money worth, and in fact felt a buzz about a promotion that i haven't felt in a long time.

Right now they have a great mix of cutting edge modern wrestling, big names, and pretty high level production. It felt like watching a WCW show from like, 1996 or a TNA show from like 2004 (but with much less washed up headliners). Hopefully they can keep that mix, as both WCW and TNA would both eventually drift into....whatever it is they became.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:53 pm

I BROUGHT BACK SPUDZ
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:32 pm

SBR wrote:I BROUGHT BACK SPUDZ
    I been back for a few months...

Sponsored content