WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

5 posters

FIRE PRO WORLD #59: WINTER WARFARE

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD #59: WINTER WARFARE Empty FIRE PRO WORLD #59: WINTER WARFARE

Post by Swarles Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:02 pm

FIRE PRO WORLD #59: WINTER WARFARE Fpwthu30

MAIN EVENT - IWGP TITLE
    Aleister Black(C)(Grant) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi(Joejr67)

TAG TEAM TITLES
    Undisputed Era(Fish and O'Reily)(C)(wicked09) vs. The Young Bucks(Nick and Matt)(O1)

DEATH MATCH TITLE
    Masashi Takeda(C)(Wucln) vs. Fandango(BTF)

SWARLEY CUP
    Tommaso Ciampa(C)(genmar) vs. Matt Sydal(jball)

WOMEN'S TITLE
    Awesome Kong(C)(Joejr67) vs. Holiedead(Skiff)

FACTION GRUDGE MATCH
    Kota Ibushi and Zack Sabre Jr(Swarles) vs. The Troll Boyz(Page and ACH)(Grant)

JOSHI 4 WAY
    AZM(erdi) vs. Kagetsu(Nikk) vs. Syuri Kondo(zaibatsu) vs. Io Shirai(Zodiacking)

EXPLODING 8 WAY CLUSTERFUCK
    Bruiser Brody(Josh) vs. Stan Hansen(Vipes) vs. Dick Murdoch(loadedgamer) vs. A-train(rudeboy) vs. Bambam Bigelow(Vilsvik) vs. Simpsons Bret Hart(SBR) vs. Cody(Jamiemc) vs. Yokozuna(joe5150)

FRIDAY! 8 PM EST! http://www.twitch.tv/swarles

stick around for impact with me and nikk right after at 10 PM!
    Vipes
    Vipes

FIRE PRO WORLD #59: WINTER WARFARE Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #59: WINTER WARFARE

Post by Vipes Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:01 pm

Stan's out of the hospital, he's been eating raw steaks and drinking lots of cheap whiskey to get ready for his return. Now try and stay out of the fucking landmines this time, Stan.
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

Post by erdibiase Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:07 pm

50 minute opener incoming. That match going to be nuts lol. Excited for AZM. We've been losing end of the matches for last 4-5 weeks. I hope she can get us back into the mix.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:24 am

Spoiler:
    zodiacking100

Post by zodiacking100 Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:08 pm

I swear Pete Dunne will get his revenge on Takeda someday...
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Y'ALL MUST OF FORGOT ABOUT STAN FUCKING HANSEN! Eliminating half the field and telling Cody where he can put his AEW contract. Now Stan's gonna bring that deathmatch gold back to Team Vipes!
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu

Post by ProWrestlingZaibatsu Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:11 pm

I've won every single title in this league except for two, The Swarley Cup and the Woman's Title. I've had at least one chance for the Swarley Cup but I think this is my first chance for the Women's Belt.

So please, Syuri for the love of god win this title so I can get at least one monkey off of my back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:10 pm