WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+6
jball717
Dr. Rudeboy
JustSkiff
Vipes
erdibiase
Swarles
10 posters

FIRE PRO WORLD #5: THE ANDRE AND BERNARD CLASSIC

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD #5: THE ANDRE AND BERNARD CLASSIC Empty FIRE PRO WORLD #5: THE ANDRE AND BERNARD CLASSIC

Post by Swarles Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:42 am

FIRE PRO WORLD #5: THE ANDRE AND BERNARD CLASSIC

MAIN EVENT - IWGP TITLE
    Stan Hansen(C)(Vipes) vs. Mirko Cro Cop(Skiff)

TOURNAMENT FINALS
    Winner of Semifinal 1 vs. Winner of Semifinal 2

#1 CONTENDER FOR THE IWGP TITLE

Hulk Hogan(upinsmoke) vs. Pentagon Jr(jball717)

SEMIFINAL 2
    Winner of Quarterfinal 3 vs. Winner of Quarterfinal 3

SEMIFINAL 1
    Winner of Quarterfinal 1 vs. Winner of Quarterfinal 2

GET EVERYONE ELSE BOOKED HEAVYWEIGHT MATCH
    Daniel Bryan(BTF) vs. Terry Funk(Josh) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi(Joejr67) vs. The Rock(Nikk) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura(Spudz) vs. EVIL(RFSK) vs. Eli Drake(loadedgamer) vs. Dean Ambrose(OMG)

QUARTERFINAL 4
    Vader and Mike Awesome(zaibatsu) vs. Heroes Eventually Die(Hero and Black)(Grant)

QUARTER FINAL 3
    The Golden Bros(Ibushi and Riddle)(Swarles) vs. SuzukiDun(Suzuki and Dunne)(O1)

QUARTER FINAL 2
    The GOATs(Kobashi and Asuka)(TBK) vs. The Guardians of the Galaxy(Starlord and Gamora)(genmar)

QUARTER FINAL 1
    Undisputed Era(Fish and O'Reilly)(wicked09) vs. Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle(gary)

GET EVERYONE ELSE BOOKED FLIPZ MATCH
    Mark Haskins(erdibiase) vs. AJ Styles(SBR) vs. Tyler Bate(Joe5150) vs. Tyson Kidd(MPKOT) vs. Homicide(wucln) vs. Genki Horiguchi(rudeboy)

FRIDAY OCTOBER 6TH, 2 PM EASTERN

Last edited by Swarles on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

FIRE PRO WORLD #5: THE ANDRE AND BERNARD CLASSIC Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #5: THE ANDRE AND BERNARD CLASSIC

Post by erdibiase Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:29 am

It's hard to evaluate talent in these multi man matches but if Haskins wins he could find himself facing Sami so best of luck to my client. As far as Tag Tourney goes I'm rooting for Golden Bros to win. Also take his head off Hansen!

Secret note: There is typo in QF2... No need for Genki there...
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD #5: THE ANDRE AND BERNARD CLASSIC Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #5: THE ANDRE AND BERNARD CLASSIC

Post by Swarles Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:34 am

erdibiase wrote:It's hard to evaluate talent in these multi man matches  but if Haskins wins he could find himself facing Sami so best of luck to my client. As far as Tag Tourney goes I'm rooting for Golden Bros to win. Also take his head off Hansen!

Secret note: There is typo in QF2... No need for Genki there...

nah bro its my amazing new concept bro where we do a tag match and flipz match at da same time bro. gonna be hyuuge.
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:10 pm

Vipes Vs Skiff, two of the Fire Pro league's most seasoned veterans, one on one for the biggest prize in our sport. It's like Cena Vs Orton. Except, you know, people actually want to watch it.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:44 am

FIRE PRO WORLD #5: THE ANDRE AND BERNARD CLASSIC Tumblr_nwjorldYr21sbu312o1_400
    Dr. Rudeboy

Post by Dr. Rudeboy Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Genki's probably gonna lose because he's Genki but hey he's gonna be very fun while doing it, look at him go
    jball717

Post by jball717 Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:20 am

So Hogan, after Pentagon removes your arm from the rest of your body, he says hes going to nail it to the wall above his mantle like same crazy Beowulf shit. He says it will be a trophy and gift to his new master at Jball Inc. Cero Miedo
    BornToFail
    BornToFail

Post by BornToFail Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:37 am

FIRE PRO WORLD #5: THE ANDRE AND BERNARD CLASSIC Fpwpos10

One day I will learn to not suck at Photoshop. This wasn't the day.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:13 am

It looks good! Certainly better than I could do
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Spoiler:
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

Post by erdibiase Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Ummm...What was that main event??? It got hard watch at some point. Cro Cop just beat the ever living shit out of Hansen and won deservedly so. I mean it's amazing that Hansen was able to last 32 minutes, props to him. I'm definetly looking for Hansen vs. Cro Cop II in future.

It's hard to tell with first win rule multi man matches but Haskins didn't look bad. Can we not do first win matches? I know it takes little bit longer but not that much, eliminations occur pretty rapidly after first elimination in my FPW experience.

It's another great show, lots of great tag team matches and brutal main event. Thank you for doing this Swarley!
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Team Vipes congratulates Mirko Cro Cop on becoming the new FPW MMA Champion. When the time comes for FPW management to once again remove the MMA fighters from the competition pool, Stan Hansen will be happy to continue defending the proper IWGP Title against actual pro wrestlers.

Hopefully by that point he will have been released from the hospital and can find a Mexican doctor to bribe that will overlook the two dozen concussions he received in that match and clear him to compete. In the mean time The Beard Club for Men, Steve Blackman and Braun Strowman, look forward to ruining lives in the tag team division.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:53 pm

erdibiase wrote:Ummm...What was that main event??? It got hard watch at some point. Cro Cop just beat the ever living shit out of Hansen and won deservedly so. I mean it's amazing that Hansen was able to last 32 minutes, props to him. I'm definetly looking for Hansen vs. Cro Cop II in future.

It's hard to tell with first win rule multi man matches but Haskins didn't look bad. Can we not do first win matches? I know it takes little bit longer but not that much, eliminations occur pretty rapidly after first elimination in my FPW experience.

It's another great show, lots of great tag team matches and brutal main event. Thank you for doing this Swarley!

there was no way they couldn't be single in this show, it was 2+ hours as is. hopefully moving forward there will be less of them.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Dr. Rudeboy

Post by Dr. Rudeboy Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:40 pm

holy hell that main event was brutal

also genki had a match i guess, good job buddy for not losing (well being pinned atleast)
    Upinsmoke

Post by Upinsmoke Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Now let me tell you something cro cop your title rain is lasting one week and that's it
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu

Post by ProWrestlingZaibatsu Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:21 am

I think I picked the right time to acquiesce from the heavyweight division. Then again it's Fire Pro , Hogan could easily upset Cro Cop next week but as of right now I think the next show should be titled the Terry Bollea Memorial Show.

Because that match just seems like a straight up murder right now.

Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:58 pm

My boys did well, I can't fault them for a split second like that. Vader had no answer for Aleister the entire match. So Heroes Eventually Die will remain intact and WILL get their titles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:27 am