WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

Highspots Wrestling Network launched(Indy version of WWE network)

Joe5150
    Joe5150

Highspots Wrestling Network launched(Indy version of WWE network) Empty Highspots Wrestling Network launched(Indy version of WWE network)

Post by Joe5150 Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:37 pm

https://www.highspotswrestlingnetwork.com/

PWG, CZW, & all the other major indies. Only $9.99 a month, free 1 week trial.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Highspots Wrestling Network launched(Indy version of WWE network) Empty Re: Highspots Wrestling Network launched(Indy version of WWE network)

Post by JustSkiff Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:31 am

This isn't really anything new for Highspots.
    SBR
    SBR

Highspots Wrestling Network launched(Indy version of WWE network) Empty Re: Highspots Wrestling Network launched(Indy version of WWE network)

Post by SBR Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:44 pm

I'll probably start a trial on Christmas this year. It has a lot of content I'd watch for the first time.
    TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Post by TeeBeeKay Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:33 pm

If you're looking for some good stuff, highspots has the wrestlecon show up now, also on the service is the 2016 WXW 16 karat, I just finished night 1 and Ospereay/Strickland and Scurll/Dieter are both fantastic

Also they just added 10 rev pro shows including the one with AJ/Sabre from January

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 am