WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

5 posters

DDP Yoga...

CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

DDP Yoga... Empty DDP Yoga...

Post by CapitalTTruth Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:33 pm

So I turned 30 this month and started doing DDP yoga two days after my birthday. I just finished the third week and I have to say, I love it.  I am worlds more flexible than I was just a few weeks ago, I have more energy, and my posture is improving.  My wife used to do ballet when she was young and she is relatively short so she is really flexible and we are dead even on putting our hands on the ground stiff legged now. I will surpass her in a week. There are tons of work outs. Even the 10 minute "wake up" workout is probably better than the coffee I drink in the morning for getting me up and going. I have even noticed bigger gains at the gym now that I am working those little joint muscles.

This is just a short plug for the product. It is a little pricey, but in the short time I have worked with it, I am a huge fan.

Just thought I would bring it up in case anyone was thinking about it or any other fitness programs.
    Grant
    Grant

DDP Yoga... Empty Re: DDP Yoga...

Post by Grant Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:50 pm

I do DDPYoga as well and it's improved my life by leaps and bounds. I have BRUTAL back problems from years of busting my ass at work and somedays I feel like I'm 18 again because of it. I've slacked on it as of late but intend to get back into it once life slows down again.

I recommend it to absolutely everyone.
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:38 pm

Yeah, I have really noticed a huge boost in my energy levels. I used to get really tired mid day. My job is reading and writing and more or less sitting so I was definitely looking for something to give me a boost. This does the trick. If anything sometimes I have excess energy and I have to get up and burn a little bit.

Glad others are using it.
    phoynexz

Post by phoynexz Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:25 pm

It is fantastic. It has really helped me control my migraines (I now only get them when I eat chocolate or a storm is rolling in). If I spent more time with it, I could probably lose a decent amount of weight.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:10 pm

I've been doing it for a few months and the gains you get in flexibility are pretty great. And noticeable pretty early on.
    PhenominalXX1
    PhenominalXX1

Post by PhenominalXX1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:20 pm

I reallly want to do DDP yoga but I have no idea where to start/the dollar to buy stuff. any recommendations guyss?
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Post by CapitalTTruth Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:23 pm

I am not sure if there is a cheap place to get it or if there is a way to DL the workouts. I mean, just getting disks one and two is the best place to start. Oddly they don't give you the wake up work out on those (which is the easiest and I think best place to just start every single day). If you are committed to doing it for the long haul it will be worth the dollars, no doubt. You just have to make sure you are making it worth the cost.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 pm