WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+10
GenericMartini
Oblivious1
dragondragon
WWF Attitude
TeeBeeKay
WhoBetta
CapitalTTruth
JustSkiff
Swarles
SBR
14 posters

Chikara Thread

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Chikara Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Chikara Thread

Post by Swarles Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:44 am

I haven't followed Chikara since they "closed" back in 2012 or whatever, so I have no idea.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:20 pm

I'm pretty sure they have most of their seasons on Chikaratopia which is 7.99 a month.

They are basically split into two different Chikara's.

You have seasons 1-12 which were good and a lot of us on here had followed very closely. Then you have seasons 14, which was the reboot after their "closing" and year off through today.

If you're just trying to watch newer stuff start with season 14 and work your way through today's stuff which includes a bingeable secret season.

If you wanna see the good stuff that had a ton of stars from today's WWE and so on check out the older stuff. My sweet stuff is probably seasons 6-10.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:08 pm

I didn't pay that much attention to last year's season, but I think you could probably start with that and be fine.

Also if you really want a TON of information there's this thread http://chikara101.proboards.com/thread/5555/infodump-thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am