WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

4 posters

Crazy Wrestlemania Thought

TeeBeeKay
    TeeBeeKay

Crazy Wrestlemania Thought Empty Crazy Wrestlemania Thought

Post by TeeBeeKay Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:27 am

Would you be okay with this happening, essentially it's a Hogan retirement storyline(hear me out!!)

I don't think Hogan should ever wrestle again, but I don't think I would be totally opposed to one more match, a final retirement match, and here's how I would book it, you have 6 weeks between EC and Mania

Week before EC: You advertise Hogan for next week and tease a big announcement

Week 1: Hogan announces he is retiring, and thanks all the fans, says he had to come back to WWE to say goodbye.....Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD....the shield come down and surround him like they are going to put him out...when John Cena runs in to save the day, the Shield bail from the ring and leave Hogan and Cena staring at the Shield

Week 2: Cena finishes wrestling a match and the Shield come down and triple team him and beat him down

Week 3: Cena calls out Hogan asking him for his help, saying he needs the hulkster one more time

Week 4: Cena comes to the ring looking for an answer, no Hogan, Shield comes down...Real American plays but nobody is there, Shield beats down Cena

Week 5: Hogan is advertised, he will answer Cena...in the main event segment Cena calls Hogan down, Hogan comes out and says he can't do it, he just doesn't have it in him...Hogan walks to the back...the Shield comes down and surrounds Cena...Hogan charges back in and the Shield runs off...Hogan grabs the mic and says for one final time he will lace the boots, and for one final time Hulkamania will run wild, him and Cena shake hands

Week 6(Go Home): The Shield cuts a promo about how Mania will be the end of Hulkamania because they're going to kill it, and not only that it's going to be the end of the CeNation as well

Cena and Hogan come out and cut a crazy 80's style promo with a lot of whatcha gonna do's and stuff and typical babyface fun

Mania: Cena and Hogan v The Shield...Cena starts but eventually tags in Hogan who overpowers Rollins and Ambrose...Reigns gets in and gets the better of Hogan who tags out. The Shield gets the heat on Cena hot tag to Hogan but they cut him off and start putting the boots to Hogan. Big crazy spear to Cena on the outside to take him out. So it's Hogan versus the Shield. they beat him down with boots and have him beat but Ambrose wants to inflict more pain and has Reigns hold him up. Hogan ducks a move and Ambrose blasts Reigns...meanwhile Hogan Hulks up on Rollins and Rollins bumps his ass off for him...Ambrose cuts him off and looks like he's got Hogan set up for his finisher when SPEAR...Reigns destroys Ambrose, hopefully Hogan has one more leg drop in him for the win, and afterwards Hogan, Cena and Reigns celebrate and pose

You retire Hogan, you let Cena and the Shield do most of the heavy lifting so the match is good and you turn Reigns face in a wrestlemania moment

Thoughts?
    CapitalTTruth
    CapitalTTruth

Crazy Wrestlemania Thought Empty Re: Crazy Wrestlemania Thought

Post by CapitalTTruth Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:33 am

Eh.. not a terrible idea, but I don't think The Shield will make it to Mania. I do expect to see Hogan at Mania. I bet it is in some sort of enforcer role though. If he gets back in the ring I think it will be against Cena. Cena v Hogan would be a huge ticket and Cena is good enough to protect him in the terrible shape he is supposedly in.
    Stroke
    Stroke

Post by Stroke Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:24 pm

I actually wouldn't mind that. Not at all.
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:38 pm

We might see Hogan's hips actually explode if he does the legdrop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:51 am