WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+6
Oblivious1
Vipes
jball717
zodiacking100
Grant
Swarles
10 posters

FIRE PRO WORLD #89: OPEN FIGHT NIGHT

Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

FIRE PRO WORLD #89: OPEN FIGHT NIGHT Empty FIRE PRO WORLD #89: OPEN FIGHT NIGHT

Post by Swarles Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Someone in the league pissing you off? Feel like your team is being over looked? Now's the time to get it off your chest. Next week's show is going to be fan booked (except our marvelous Giant vs. Shane Douglas and gamora vs. jordynne grace title matches). Make an open challenge, demand a title shot, i don't care, go for it.

Tuesday 9/24 8 PM http://www.twitch.tv/swarles

CONFIRMED SO FAR

FACTION WARFARE DEATHMATCH - IF TEAM GRANT WINS THE DEATH MATCH TITLE IS VACATED AND WILL BE DEICED IN A TOURNAMENT. IF TEAM ZODIAC WINS WHOEVER GETS THE PIN IS NEW CHAMP
    Team Zodiacking: Thanos, Sasuke Uchida, DIO and Poison vs. Team Grant: Aleister Black, Ethan Page, Josh Alexander and Facade

IWGP TITLE
    The Giant(C, Zaibatus) vs. Shane Douglas(Vilsvik)

WOMEN'S TITLE
    Gamora(C, Genmar) vs. Jordynne Grace(O1)

TAG TEAM TITLES
    Literal Muscle Monsters[Sekimoto and Gritty](C, Skiff) vs. Beefcake and Honky(Jball)

SWARLEY CUP OPEN CHALLENGE
    Marko Stunt(C, Swarles) vs. Kevin Von Erich(Jball)

TAG TEAM CONTEST
    The Midnight Express[Condrey and Eaton](Jesse) vs. The Young Bucks[Matt and Nick](O1)

FLIPZ
    Nick Lenders(Rudeboy) vs. Soberano Jr.(loadedgamer)

TAG TEAM MATCH
    Stan Hansen and Rhea Ripley(Vipes) vs. Simpsons Bret Hart and Stephanie McMahon(SBR)

Last edited by Swarles on Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Grant
    Grant

FIRE PRO WORLD #89: OPEN FIGHT NIGHT Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #89: OPEN FIGHT NIGHT

Post by Grant Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Aleister Black is offering to drop the Deathmatch Title if Team Grant is given the opportunity to compete in Faction Warfare. Consider your options, league. One reign of terror ends to potentially begin the journey of another.

FIRE PRO WORLD #89: OPEN FIGHT NIGHT Tumblr_pi823aHkiv1rpavm4o1_540
    zodiacking100

FIRE PRO WORLD #89: OPEN FIGHT NIGHT Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD #89: OPEN FIGHT NIGHT

Post by zodiacking100 Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Grant, you ae not worthy of vacating that title, and I want revenge against Aleister, so what about we have the two most dangerous deathmatch competitors face off next week. THANOS VS. BLACK, LOSER LEAVES TOWN MATCH FOR THE TITLE!
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:24 pm

Not worthy? Dominating the World AND Death Match divisions? Aleister Black is THE single most worthy competitor this league has ever seen. Thanos ate a pin just last week. You want the title? You can pick it up after I throw it on the ground. I want my faction warfare opportunity that I have been denied repeatedly. I'll release my deathgrip on the division for just a chance.

Just think, league. I get my chance at faction warfare and don't succeed, the Deathmatch Title is set free AND I don't get any title shots unless I win three faction warfare matches. That gives you a damn near month of sure fire peace AND there's no saying I actually get all three points. We are being VERY generous in our offer.
    zodiacking100

Post by zodiacking100 Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:58 pm

I just saw your message Swarles, THANK YOU!

Last edited by zodiacking100 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    jball717

Post by jball717 Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:59 pm

Honky and beefcake want to validate staying on team jball. So they would like to challenge for the tag titles. If they lose, they’re gone.

Thx for your consideration
    Jball

Sent from Topic'it App
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:16 pm

Grant and zodiac will face each other in a faction warfare death match, whoever gets the fall will be the death match champion
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:59 am

Stan is sick of that Wall St. Cowboy wannabe JBL walking around here giving Texans a bad name with his sound financial advice & fancy suits with no tobacco spit stains anywhere to be seen on them. And Rhea Ripley is bored & pissed off, so Stan & Rhea challenge JBL & Tessa Blanchard of Team Erdi to an intergender tag match.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Vipes wrote:Stan is sick of that Wall St. Cowboy wannabe JBL walking around here giving Texans a bad name with his sound financial advice & fancy suits with no tobacco spit stains anywhere to be seen on them. And Rhea Ripley is bored & pissed off, so Stan & Rhea challenge JBL & Tessa Blanchard of Team Erdi to an intergender tag match.

don't wanna answer for erdi but...this is his team now

Jake Crist
    Dave Crist
    Shinya Hashimoto
    Nikki Bella.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:40 pm

Also i guess i should get in on this

SWARLEY CUP CHAMPION Marko Stunt will defend his cup in an 1 VS 1 OPEN CHALLENGE. He refuses to defend in a triple threat or 4 way because...he has integrity or something. It has nothing to do with elimination matches being broken right now! Which one of you will answer his call?
    Oblivious1
    Oblivious1

Post by Oblivious1 Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:27 am

Jordynne Grace wants a fair fight for that women's title. KO or submission only. And requests a fair impartial referee in Guy Fieri.
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:44 am

Swarles wrote:
    Vipes wrote:Stan is sick of that Wall St. Cowboy wannabe JBL walking around here giving Texans a bad name with his sound financial advice & fancy suits with no tobacco spit stains anywhere to be seen on them. And Rhea Ripley is bored & pissed off, so Stan & Rhea challenge JBL & Tessa Blanchard of Team Erdi to an intergender tag match.

don't wanna answer for erdi but...this is his team now

Jake Crist
    Dave Crist
    Shinya Hashimoto
    Nikki Bella.

Well shit, Guess I should of paid attention. Team Vipes rescinds it's challenge and wishes Team Erdi well in it's future.

In that case, Team Vipes throws down the gauntlet to fellow FPR original SBR. Stan & Rhea Vs Simpsons Bret Hart & Stephanie McMahon. Because if watching Stan Hanson fight a version of Bret Hart from a cartoon show wasn't the entire point of this league, then why are we even here?
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:24 pm

jball717 wrote:Honky and beefcake want to validate staying on team jball. So they would like to challenge for the tag titles. If they lose, they’re gone.

Thx for your consideration
    Jball

Sent from Topic'it App

FIRE PRO WORLD #89: OPEN FIGHT NIGHT Tenor
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Card [so far] updated

Also if you haven't noticed we changed the forum theme back to default because tinypic shutting down broke the old one.
    Dr. Rudeboy

Post by Dr. Rudeboy Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:48 am

I wanna test Nick Lenders in a match with former swarley cup champ Soberano Jr and see if he has what it to takes to hang with the flips
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:36 pm

i mean you coulda just wrestled marko
    JesseEwiak

Post by JesseEwiak Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:15 pm

If it's not too late, The Midnight Express challenge...The Young Bucks.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:22 pm

it's not too late!

In fact, one of you COWARDS still need to answer marko's challenge!
    jball717

Post by jball717 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:19 pm

I mean if no one else will step up Kevin von Erich will take on marko. I know I already got a tag team match tonight but I don’t mind going for multiple belts

Sent from Topic'it App
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu

Post by ProWrestlingZaibatsu Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:43 pm

HA.HA.HA.CHOKESLAM!
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:47 pm

Spoiler:
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:35 am

Tournament of Death?! Sounds like KENTA will be making an appearance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm