WrestleConnect.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrestleConnect.com

+27
Dr. Rudeboy
ProWrestlingZaibatsu
Vipes
SBR
Swarles
vilsvik
GenericMartini
jarehrig29
jarehrig
Upinsmoke
GaryStrydomWow
Wucln396
OmgWtfLolFtwBrb
Oblivious1
jball717
wicked09
MPKOT
Loadedgamer
Joe5150
RFSKannon
2kNikk
JoeJR67
JustSkiff
TeeBeeKay
Grant
Jamiemc
BornToFail
31 posters

FIRE PRO WORLD LEAGUE ROSTERS

Dr. Rudeboy

FIRE PRO WORLD LEAGUE ROSTERS - Page 2 Empty Re: FIRE PRO WORLD LEAGUE ROSTERS

Post by Dr. Rudeboy Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:59 pm

if this is still open to join I'd like to pick Genki Horiguchi (even if im too late for the climax)
    OmgWtfLolFtwBrb
    OmgWtfLolFtwBrb

Post by OmgWtfLolFtwBrb Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:05 am

If it's not too late to join, I'd like to get in on this while it's still early. I'll take Dean Ambrose if he's still available
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:16 pm

so we have 23 teams

what do you guys think the max should be? 25? 30?

Also with so many teams we will def be doing smaller rosters.
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:35 pm

I'd cap it at 25. It gives room for a few more in case we get that many, but sets a hard number. Even at this rate, it's going to be huge shows and hard to book matches.
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:02 pm

I'd say 3 wrestlers per team. 25 teams would make a roster of 75, which might still be a bit bloated. I would suggest trying to monitor people's participation to determine if their team should be kept/booked.

3 wrestlers also gives you the booking leeway to book a six man tag if needed.

25 teams on a show breaks down to roughly (of course you can always sub in tag teams in stead of singles)

1. 8 man
    2. 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 vs. 1
    3. 2 vs 2
    4. 1 vs. 1
    5. 1 vs. 1 vs. 1
    6. 1 vs 1
    7. 2 vs 2
    8. 1 vs 1

I guess looking at that you could add a 26th team and have two 4 ways instead of a triple threat, but 25 seems like a more concrete number.
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:12 pm

yea when you break it down 25 probably is the max.

also i like the idea of 3 per team, even with keeping all the belts. that way we do't have 25 contenders for every belt. so like if a team wants to be in the womens division, cool, pick a women. if not, don't. if you want to be in flipz, make sure you have a fippy guy, etc. It could also be a gauge for what people want. like if only 3 teams pick a women, we won't be having that belt, it'll just be intergender.
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

Post by erdibiase Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:40 am

I hope divisions are not strict because i'd like to see 'flipz' guy challenging for main title and stuff. It also adds whole lot of different match option to league. And more tourneys pleaseee!
    Grant
    Grant

Post by Grant Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:56 am

I mean honestly, I don't think there should be gender specific divisions anyway. The edits that are being put out are all well balanced in some way. And I, for one, wouldn't hesitate about putting an Asuka or Shayna Baszler in any division because I know they'd do fine.

Obviously if we have a flippy division, your selection should probably be a little flippy. But beyond that, I can't imagine any restrictions being necessary, right?
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu

Post by ProWrestlingZaibatsu Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:30 pm

I have a question about the flips division. Is it just a divison for people who were Super Juniors/Cruiserweights at one time or do you have to be primarily a junior to compete in it?

Like Hiroshi Hase was one of the first IWGP Junior Heavyweight champions , is he eligible for the flips division or is he not because he's primarily been a heavyweight through his career? Or what about Christian who won the WWF Light Heavyweight title early in his career?

JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:06 pm

They have to do flips (and not just a fat man moonsault)

But I think it'll still be Swarley determining what division the wrestlers are in from your team so a guy could do a flips match and then next week be a part of a tag team.
    JoeJR67

Post by JoeJR67 Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:19 pm

I'm new to this, so forgive me for asking: What divisions and titles are there?
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:02 am

JustSkiff wrote:They have to do flips (and not just a fat man moonsault)

But I think it'll still be Swarley determining what division the wrestlers are in from your team so a guy could do a flips match and then next week be a part of a tag team.

Correct. Anyone could challnge for a belt. A flippy guy would probably have to do well within that division before I moved them up , but at the same time there would be nothing stopping me on the first show from having like neville challenge for the world title if I really wanted to.

What I meant by my last post was that with 3 wrestlers every team might not be eligible in each division, which would be fine. Like if your team is stan hansen, Braun strowman and mark Henry you're not going to have any flippy matches.

JoeJR67 wrote:I'm new to this, so forgive me for asking: What divisions and titles are there?

I'll let you know. Last time we had a lot (world, midcard, flipz, tag, trio, women's) but I don't think I'm gonna do as many this time.
    jball717

Post by jball717 Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:46 pm

thinking 24 people would be a good cap. If you wanted to do another tournament, an even number of people would be better. Also with 24, you could break it down to 4 blocks of 6 men or 6 blocks of 4 men each. would be the same number of matches per episode but the tournament wouldn't take so long to complete. Then you could take the winners of each block and put them in a fatal 4 way or one of your world famous 6 man elimination matches. Just a thought. Plus on a side note since i dont have any dogs in the fight yet I'm picking Zack sabre jr to win the climax. His submissions are too OP. other then a random critical in under 5 min I think hes got this
    Joe5150
    Joe5150

Post by Joe5150 Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:28 pm

When can we pick more people? I think the next round should be Women and Tag Teams.
    OmgWtfLolFtwBrb
    OmgWtfLolFtwBrb

Post by OmgWtfLolFtwBrb Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Sorry I haven't been around for any of the streams, I've been working everytime you go to stream!
    JustSkiff
    JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Joe5150 wrote:When can we pick more people? I think the next round should be Women and Tag Teams.

There's not division requirements for your team. For example, you could have all women, if you wanted.
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu

Post by ProWrestlingZaibatsu Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Spudz , since you won the B Block and Riki lost I think it's only fair for me to ask if you want me to drop Rikidozan so you can pick him up and reunite Jumbo and Rikidozan?

I love Rikidozan and I'm willing to keep him but I think maybe the best situation for Riki is as Jumbo's tag partner.

Wucln396

Post by Wucln396 Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:39 pm

My team is Misawa Low-Ki and Necro Butcher. Call us Strikeforce
    Vipes
    Vipes

Post by Vipes Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:40 pm

Team Vipes is pleased to announce their new additions

"The Lethal Weapon" Steve Blackman and Brawn Strowman!
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:41 pm

ProWrestlingZaibatsu wrote:Spudz  , since you won the B Block and Riki lost  I think it's only fair for me to ask if you want me to drop Rikidozan so you can pick him up and reunite Jumbo and Rikidozan?

I love Rikidozan and I'm willing to keep  him but I think maybe the best situation for Riki is as Jumbo's tag partner.

wtf this is literally the worst idea

also you can pick the rest of your team now. 3 per team, so you get 2 more wrestlers
    erdibiase
    erdibiase

Post by erdibiase Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:41 pm

I'm pissed and I want Hiromu Takahashi to join up with Naito to hug him. Also give me Homicide.

So...

Team ErDiBiase: Naito, Hiromu and Homicide (Old school version if possible.)
    Spudz
    Spudz

Post by Spudz Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:46 pm

The Champ has chosen his two stable mates ..

thanks for the offer but you can keep Rikidozan.

Team Spudz aka Spudz's Kingdom is Jumbo, Shinsuke Nakamura and Katsuyori Shibata!!
    SBR
    SBR

Post by SBR Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:08 pm

AJ Styles & Simpsons Bret Hart plz
    Swarles
    Swarles
    Admin

Post by Swarles Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:27 pm

alright so i'm dropping ryo

my new team is

Matt Riddle
    Kota Ibushi
    Oney Lorcan
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu
    ProWrestlingZaibatsu

Post by ProWrestlingZaibatsu Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:41 pm

I'll take Vader and Mike Awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:37 am